Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Diet, Metabolism and Keto Book List

 I've read a lot of books since I discovered the low-carbohydrate and Ketogenic diet.  Here are some of the best.  They're from very credible sources.

 

The Big Fat Surprise - Nina Teicholtz, Erin Bennett, et al

Why We Get Sick - Benjamin Bikman, PhD

Lies My Doctor Told Me - Ken D. Berry MD

The Diabetes Code - Jason Fung, MD

The Perfect Health Diet - Paul Jaminet, PhD & Shou-Ching Jaminet, PhD

The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living
        - Jeff S. Volek PhD, RD & Stephen D. Phinney MD, PhD

A Low Carbohydrate, Ketogenic Diet Manual - Dr Eric C. Westman, MD, MHS

Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine - Lee Know, ND

Also, if you're interested, I've started updating NovickSoftware.com again.  Today with feedback from a Databricks webinar/Hands-on-Lab that I attended.

And I'm still taking pictures and recently posted to my photo site from our trip to Florida.